Ruined cliff top castle home to the chiefs of Clan MacDougall until the building of the adjacent 1745 House now a museum. The castle was forfeit to the crown after clan support for the 1715 rising but returned later. The collection contains Jacobite items and manuscripts. Please check before visiting to see what is on display.
Opening hours. Admission charge.
Phone: 01631 570550