This medieval tower house was burnt by the Jacobites in 1689 and 1690. In 1746, after Culloden, it was refitted and refortified as a barracks for a Government garrison of about fifty.
Opening hours (seasonal). Admission charge. Free to HS members. Please note that access may be restricted by building/conservation works. Free to view from grounds.
Phone: 01975 651 460