Built in 1650, with later additions. Ten generations of the Leith-Hay family lived here until just after the Second World War. They donated the house to the National Trust for Scotland along with all their furnishings and art. The collections contain several interesting items gifted to the family by Prince Charles Edward.
Seasonal opening. Admission charge (free to NTS members).
telephone: 01464 831216